The City of Riverside is proud to bring you six local Farmers Markets full of locally grown, fresh produce at fantastic rates.
Buying locally is not only a direct investment in your community, but also a great way to be assured that your produce is fresh and delicious!
Check out these great markets:
1. Downtown Riverside– Located on Main Street between 5th and 6th streets.
Open every Saturday from 8:00am to 1:00pm
2. Galleria at Tyler- Located in the Barnes and Noble parking lot at 1299 Galleria at Tyler.
Open every Sunday from 8:30am to 12:30am.
3. Kaiser Permanente- Located at 10800 Magnolia Ave.
Open every Friday from 10:00am to 2:00pm.
4. Orangecrest Certified- Located at the Orange Terrace Community Center, 20010 Orange Terrace Parkway.
Open every Sunday from 9:00am to 1:00pm
5. Riverside Certified– Located in the Sears parking lot at 5261 Arlington Avenue.
Open every Friday from 8:00am to 12:00pm
6. Shamel Park- Located at 3650 Arlington Ave.
Open every Wednesday from 10:00am-2:00pm