“Quick and Cheap Ways to Sneak Nutrition Into Your Day” — This weekend!
Happy Monday Challenge Participants!
We have got a great presenter for you this weekend! Tosca Page, of Greenheart and Little Health Nut, will be presenting on nutrition tips and tricks for you and your family this weekend (October 6) at Hunt Park at 10 a.m. Tosca has a passion for helping others learn about nutrition and she makes learning about healthy eating fun and relevant — Check out her Little Health Nut Facebook page, which encourages parents to make healthy eating fun for their children. (She’s working on the website for Little Health Nut as we speak!)
Tosca has prepared an info-packed presentation for Saturday. She says, “After years of research, trial, and error, these are the things that I have done that have worked wonders for our family. Hopefully some of these tips will help your family as well.”
Here are the topics she will be presenting on:
– Quick and Cheap Ways to Sneak Nutrition Into Your Day.
– 2 Delicious, healthy recipes that you can make in 5 minutes
– Super Foods — What are They, Which Ones are Right for Your Family, and How to Use Them.
– The Best, Cheap Kitchen Appliances That Will Make Eating Healthy a Breeze.
– 5 Tips to Get Your Family to Change Their Eating Habits.
We hope you can make it!